Monday, March 17, 2008
Hello
Well, what can I say?? First of all, thank you for visiting my blog. I (we) have been going through a lot recently, and we haven't been keeping in touch as much as we would like. Oh wait, we've never been very good at keeping in touch, but we do hold all of our family and friends close to our hearts no matter how far away you are or how long it's been since we had a chance to hang out. This blog is overdue. I know many of you have been wondering what is happening with my health (so have we). It is my intention to keep you up to date wth the situation as things progress. I would love to know you've visited the blog, so type away in the comments section (if you want to.) If you have any questions, please ask. I'm certain to leave out some important stuff, or you might have the next great question for my doctors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, Em! You have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly since we last spoke! I was sure hoping there was a way to solve this without brain surgery!
Keep being brave and strong and remember you have so many people who love you and are rooting for you. You have made a very educated decision and I am sure it is the right one!!
I love you! Lynn
Emily. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of you and sending you good vibes and warm fuzzies and all that. You take good care of yourself and know that there are teacher/frisbee chicks in Atlanta pulling for you! Lots of love, Susie
Emily, What a wonderful explinatin of your problem. I have kept up with you through your mother and I realize what a major eventis about to happen. My prayers will be with you and hope you will be doing all the fun and entertaining things that I remember you doing. Get well! Love, Sybil. P.S. Mark and Trish are keeping up with you as well and are very concerned.
Thinking of you all the time. Good luck on Thursday. We love you!
Bill, Jill, Alaina, and Katarina
Emily,
So good you are returning home to your loved ones. You are very blessed to have your Mother and Pete there with you. I have been praying for your complete recovery.
Love you,
Aunt gloria
Post a Comment