Whew! What a ride! I'll fill you in later. Thanks for everything, I'm definitely 'feelin' the love!" I know that the love, prayers, positive energy, and well wishes from family and friends have helped me find the strength within myself to get this far. I genuinely felt you there with me, and I kept coming back to it. Thank you and please keep it coming as I continue to recover at home! Right now it's more darvocet and sleepy time for me.
Much love,
Emily
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Continue to be strong... so happy you are doing the blog thing and keeping us in the loop, so we can let you focus on healing.
Love, Becky
SOOOOO glad to hear everything went smoothly. I pray that you are recovering well at home and that you are getting stronger everyday! Thank you for doing the blog so that we can keep up with your progress!
Love, Jessica
Emily - I'm so glad you're doing well and you're safe at home. I've been thinking of you so much. You're an inspiration!
Love,
Susan Bridges
Hey Emily,
Great news - best of wishes during your recovery!
Love ya'
Andy
Post a Comment